Monday, April 23, 2012

S16 - I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining

South Park Zone
South Park - Season 16 - Episode 6 - I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining
Watch South Park I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining online
South Park I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining
About this South Park episode:
"I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining" is the sixth episode of the sixteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 229th episode overall. It was aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 18, 2012 and is rated TV-MA L.
The entire episode is narrated in the style of a dozen different reality survival television shows that Matt Stone and Trey Parker must be watching a bit too much if they think their satire was particularly enjoyable. Thrown in an unpleasant experience on a zipline, our boys go through hell and the episode begins to make sense, but that doesn't necessarily make it any funnier.
Honestly I rate this episode as a big FAIL! even if it has some funny scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment